Erie Construction has the best products around. You won't find better, no matter where you look. Our metal roofs use a special stamped-shingle design combined with steel-panel shingles to create a strong foundation for your roof. This keeps it lasting longer than any regular asphalt roof.
Benefits of an Erie Metal Roof
- Energy Savings
- Lasts 50+ years
- Superior to asphalt shingles
- Adds thousands to resale value & boosts curb appeal
- Environmentally friendly Green products
- Save on Insurance Premiums
- Blanket-effect seals in heat in winter
- Stone-coated, available in popular styles like shake, shingle, and tile
- Defends your home against fire
- Stands up to heavy snow, hail, rain & high winds
- Non-porous/freeze and thaw resistant
- Dozens of designer colors & styles to choose from
- Lifetime, Limited, Transferable Warranty
What Sets Erie Apart
- 55, 000+ satisfied customers
- All products are 100% Made in America
- The best reputation in the business
- Nearly 25,000 repeat customers in first year
- Site manager on every job
- Thousands of homeowner testimonials
- Longstanding membership with BBB
- Affordable pricing & Easy financing
- It is the most durable roof out there.
Erie metal roofs are made of steel-panel stamped, interlocking shingles/aluminum-zinc alloy coating for durability. Our shingles are also made from 56% recycled material. The material we use seals in climate while reflecting heat, which helps you save on your energy bills.
All of our work is covered by our No-Nonsense Lifetime Warranty. This warranty states that our products will last you (with minimal maintenance) as long as your house withholds its structure. You will not be disappointed with what you get from us.
For more information on an Erie Metal Roof, or for a free in-home estimate, give us a call at Erie Construction: 1-800-966-4500. You will save so much money on your energy bills that your Erie metal roof will pay for itself!